Mobile Machine Control (MMC) conference - Nuremberg
00, 2013-05-14 11:25:00
CAN in Automation (CiA) has revealed the program for the 1st international Mobile Machine Control (MMC) conference. The conference ...
NFC Reader solutions for Mobile Payments
Silicon Chip Industry Awareness Workshop – London
Enova - Paris
The Future of MEMS: 2020 and Beyond - Milan
European Microwave Week 2014 - Rome
00, 2014-06-17 14:49:00
Bringing industry, academia and commerce together, European Microwave Week 2014 is a six day event, including three cutting ...
SEMICON Europa 2014- Grenoble
Plastic Electronics - Grenoble
Forum LED Europe - Paris
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Flexible and Low Power Driving of Solenoid Coils
- Physical Aware Timing ECOs - Challenges and Solutions
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
InterviewCEO interview: AMS' Laney on driving a sensor-driven business
Kirk Laney, CEO of Austrian mixed-signal chip and sensor company AMS, wants to leverage the opportunity that technology affords to create new markets for sensors and sensor interfaces.
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Trinamic Motion Control is offering you to win one of four TMCM-1043 development kits for its highly integrated, NEMA 17-compatible TMCM-1043 stepDancer stepper motor module.
Offering designers an easy-to-use PC-based GUI that allows one-click modification of motor drive current, micro-stepping and other key parameters, the intuitive kits are custom designed and developed for...MORE INFO AND LAST MONTH' WINNERS...
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.
Most popular news
- Webinar: Insight into the WiFi-offload technology and lab testing
- LTE data communication module targets automotive applications
- PXI reference system for full characterization of next-generation power amplifier modules
- Belgium spin-off takes photonic IC design to the mainstream
- Tablets to provide growth over flat PC market