CEA-Leti promotes LETI-3S (Silicon Specialty Solutions) collaboration mode on 200mm and 300mm platforms
May 03, 2012 // Julien Happich
CEA-Leti now promotes a new collaboration mode for a wide range of industry oriented customers from start-ups to manufacturers. LETI-3S for Silicon Specialty Solutions is targeting start-ups, component integrators, fabless or fablite companies, equipment or consumable suppliers.
Other entities should be concerned such as foundries or research centers with a limited processes offer, micro and nanotechnologies companies who don't want low-volume activities, and high-value silicon wafers dealers.
3S addresses following main domains:
- - Deposition
- - Front Side/Back Side cleanings, wet etch and stripping
- - Lithography with dual side alignment capability. LETI-3S can provide generic masks but usually works on customer designs adapted to CEA-Leti lithography tools.
- - Etching
- - Implantation, epitaxy, diffusion
- - CMP, bonding, grinding, dicing
- - Advanced in-line metrology
LETI-3S is operated on the Minatec Campus in Grenoble on 24/7 200mm and 300mm technological platforms. Lower wafer sizes should be available thanks to an innovative holder technology. LETI-3S can provide substrates or work on customers wafers, pre-processed or not, through stringent contamination protocols. LETI-3S ensures a full traceability from process flow conception to products delivery.
Visit CEA-Leti at www.leti.fr/en/How-to-collaborate/Collaborating-with-Leti/Leti-3SAll news
Wireless power receiver enables compact and efficient contactless battery charging
November 26, 2014
Batteries provide power to many different applications across a wide range of industries. Wireless charging enables those ...
Advanced wheel hub drive passes extensive driving tests
CEO interview: Murata succumbs to IoT temptation
ZigBee Alliance unifies application standards for Internet of Things
Can Japan get her groove back with IoT?
Packing extra charges for those long travels
November 24, 2014
With less than a day to go on crowdsourcing website IndieGogo, the Bluesmart carry-on suitcase certainly got some attention ...
GalaxyCore develops 'through-silicon' image sensor
Intel, Sheldon Cooper promote 3D camera technology
NXP acquires Quintic's Wearable and BTLE IC business
- Halogen-free options and increased performance for terminal blocks
- Wireless Power User Guide
- Secure is the New Smart
- 5 Best Practices for Designing Flexible Test Stations
InterviewInterview R&S: Communications become mission-critical
Driven by new application fields in the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) context, communications technologies are undergoing massive changes. This goes along with enormous challenges ...
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Cherry is giving away five of its Energy Harvesting Evaluation kits, worth over 266 Euros each, for EETimes Europe's readers to win. Cherry's energy harvesting technology benefit mostly applications where a complex wire assembly and/or batteries would be inappropriate.
The required RF-energy is created by the mechanical actuation of the switch and the data is transmitted...MORE INFO AND LAST MONTH' WINNERS...
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.
Most popular news
- Could magnesium battery innovation end lithium's dominance?
- From warm to cool white: colour-temperature tunable LEDs
- Li-Fi communication module wirelessly transfers data at 1-Gbps
- Supercapacitor innovation promises panel-powered cars in five years
- Rebranding the revolution: the future of IoT is embedded