Audio Subsystems for Efficient SoC Integration
March 29, 2012 // Synopsys // 0 commentsDownload White Paper 717Ko
Implementing advanced audio functionality in a system-on-chip (SoC) involves integrating a range of hardware and software components, including an audio processor, audio peripherals, software drivers and audio processing software. This white paper discusses the requirements for audio solutions for processing of high-definition (HD) multi-channel audio and detail the challenges involved in building such solutions,
Most popular PapersRead more
Flexible Performance for Network Security Appliances
August 30, 2014 | Pomah Yen, Chief Product Manager, CASwell Inc., a Subsidiary of Portwell | 222922199
Building Blocks for the Internet of Things
August 01, 2014 | Kumar Balasubramanian, Intelligent Solutions, Intel® Corporation | 222921947
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Flexible and Low Power Driving of Solenoid Coils
- How to Protect & Monetize Android Apps
- Physical Aware Timing ECOs - Challenges and Solutions
InterviewCEO interview: AMS' Laney on driving a sensor-driven business
Kirk Laney, CEO of Austrian mixed-signal chip and sensor company AMS, wants to leverage the opportunity that technology affords to create new markets for sensors and sensor interfaces.
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Trinamic Motion Control is offering you to win one of four TMCM-1043 development kits for its highly integrated, NEMA 17-compatible TMCM-1043 stepDancer stepper motor module.
Offering designers an easy-to-use PC-based GUI that allows one-click modification of motor drive current, micro-stepping and other key parameters, the intuitive kits are custom designed and developed for direct mounting on a NEMA 17 motor. Pre-programmed and pre-configured with all operating parameters to support standard 1.5A (peak) motors, the TMCM-1043 board uses Trinamic´s single-axis TMC2660 stepper motor driver IC, which integrates a motor pre-driver and power MOSFETs.
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.
Most popular news
- Oscilloscope combines touch screen, long memory and debug tools
- Canadian startup mutualizes iBeacon deployment costs
- U.S. foundry agrees to help expand China's MEMS ecosystem
- Configurable PMIC has all the power regulation needed for Li-ion battery-power
- Bluetooth Smart MCU features high temperature range for industrial and lighting applications