EETimes Europe latest issue
In the May issue of EETimes Europe - PDF version click here
- Opinion : 3D Sound Labs cracks user-centric surround sound - Industry 4.0 unplugged
- News & Technology : 3D-printing aerogels for energy storage - Foxconn linked to start-ups' 52-Mpixel camera - UltraHaptics promises airborne tactile interface -
RealSense 3D camera goes into smartphones - Exploding lithium-ion batteries : a real-time analysis - How the 3 Cs drive IC consumption -When user interfaces dig into your emotions - MOST : a gigabit data backbone for future car generations ? - McLaren brings simulation technology to mainstream automotive design - MEMS based lighting control optimises road illumination - Feeling augmented - Paper memory ready to roll - A clean MIPS state for academia - MINI giving drivers a peek at ‘augmented reality’
- Design & Products : Test & Measurement - Navigation & Geolocation - Motor Control
Archives available here
You can also register free and choose to have the print or the digital edition of EETimes Europe directly delivered to you every month.
- Use case possibilities with Bluetooth low energy in IoT applications
- The Third Industrial Revolution: Intelligent Devices, Software, and the Internet of Things
- Advances in bio-inspired sensing help people lead healthier lives
- Integrating GPS into consumer products
InterviewCEO interview: What's next after Tower's turn-around?
May 2015 marks the tenth anniversary of Russell Ellwanger taking over as CEO of speciality foundry Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (Migdael Haemek, Israel), which now trades as TowerJazz. And so EE Times Europe ...
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
In this month's reader offer, Analog Devices is giving away five Blackfin Low-Power Imaging Platform (BLIP) Development Systems (ADZS-BF707-BLIP2), worth 199 dollars each, for EETimes Europe's readers to win.
Targeting demanding ultra-low-power, real-time applications for image sensing and advanced audio, the development platform leverages the company’s ADSP-BF707BBCZ-4 Blackfin processor as...MORE INFO AND LAST MONTH' WINNERS...
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.