EETimes Europe latest issue
In the July/August issue of EETimes Europe - PDF version click here
- Opinion : UWAS : playing hide and seek with drones - Cloud system leverages IoT's idle processing power
- News & Technology : Inside 1X nm Planar NAND - CEO interview - Imec looks forward to life after FinFET - Smart shirt adorns IoT efforts - Future urban mobilitiy : multi-modal and eco-friendly - Merck starts building 30m euro German OLED production plant - RF power transistors to reach consumers'dishes - Wearables get their own MEMS - Insite Rohde & Schwarz - Startup beats Google's Ara to smartphone modularity - Wafer-level packaging : not enough says OSATS - Samsung pledges to boost French tec
- Design & Products : Audio & Video Processing - Open Source Design - Power Supplies & Batteries
Archives available here
You can also register free and choose to have the print or the digital edition of EETimes Europe directly delivered to you every month.
- High Voltage CMOS Amplifier Enables High Impedance Sensing with a Single IC
- Software-Defined Radio Handbook
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
InterviewCEO interview: Ambiq sees broader options for low voltage
Mike Noonen, recently appointed interim CEO at microcontroller startup Ambiq Micro, discusses the focus and opportunities for this pioneering company designing circuits that can operate below the threshold ...
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Altera is giving away three of its second-generation Nios II Embedded Evaluation Kit (NEEK), worth 9 each, for EETimes Europe's readers to win.
The feature-rich platform provides a fast and simple way for embedded designers to experience the capabilities of a custom embedded processor in a non-volatile FPGA.
MORE INFO AND LAST MONTH' WINNERS...
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.