EETimes Europe latest issue
In the November issue of EETimes Europe (inluding electronica show guide) - PDF version click here
Opinion : IoT cybersecurity : is EDA ready to deliver ? - The sounds of silence in the car
News & Technology : "New" MEMS evolution coming - Can Big-Data solution free EVs from range anxiety ? Samtec expands Line of Rugged Micro Interconnect Products - A breeding ground for French startups - When the steering wheel is a computer - Fraunhofer ENAS shrinks 2D e-compasses - Cree patent integrates LED and OLED technologies - Beyond programmability, full design observability at runtime - Startup creates virtual cores
Design & Products : M2M Communications - Power Supplies - Motor Control & Drives
Archives available here
You can also register free and choose to have the print or the digital edition of EETimes Europe directly delivered to you every month.
- Halogen-free options and increased performance for terminal blocks
- Sunlight Readability and Durability of Projected Capacitive Touch Displays for Outdoor Applications
- Understanding SW Test Libraries (STL) for safety-related ICs
- Wireless Power User Guide
InterviewFreescale CEO: 'IoT isn't just buzz'
Coming after the solid third quarter results that produced higher operating margins and improving cash flow, Freescale Semiconductor's CEO Gregg Lowe had every reason to be chipper and lively when EE Times ...
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Cherry is giving away five of its Energy Harvesting Evaluation kits, worth over 266 Euros each, for EETimes Europe's readers to win. Cherry's energy harvesting technology benefit mostly applications where a complex wire assembly and/or batteries would be inappropriate.
The required RF-energy is created by the mechanical actuation of the switch and the data is transmitted...MORE INFO AND LAST MONTH' WINNERS...
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.
Most popular news
- Could magnesium battery innovation end lithium's dominance?
- From warm to cool white: colour-temperature tunable LEDs
- Li-Fi communication module wirelessly transfers data at 1-Gbps
- Supercapacitor innovation promises panel-powered cars in five years
- Rebranding the revolution: the future of IoT is embedded