EETimes Europe latest issue
In the July/August issue of EETimes Europe - PDF version click here
- Opinion : UWAS : playing hide and seek with drones - Cloud system leverages IoT's idle processing power
- News & Technology : Inside 1X nm Planar NAND - CEO interview - Imec looks forward to life after FinFET - Smart shirt adorns IoT efforts - Future urban mobilitiy : multi-modal and eco-friendly - Merck starts building 30m euro German OLED production plant - RF power transistors to reach consumers'dishes - Wearables get their own MEMS - Insite Rohde & Schwarz - Startup beats Google's Ara to smartphone modularity - Wafer-level packaging : not enough says OSATS - Samsung pledges to boost French tec
- Design & Products : Audio & Video Processing - Open Source Design - Power Supplies & Batteries
Archives available here
You can also register free and choose to have the print or the digital edition of EETimes Europe directly delivered to you every month.
- Critical Requirements in High Speed Signal Generation Applications
- GNSS timing and the rise of small cells
- The 400XAC Series: Two Major Advantages that Simplify Functional Testing
- Reduce Lithium Ion battery test time from 1 hour to just 10 seconds
InterviewCEO interview: Cadence is about enablement, collaboration
EDA companies are being asked to provide expertise from the circuit- to the system-level observes Lip-Bu Tan, CEO of EDA software vendor Cadence Design Systems Inc. Covering such a breadth of endeavour ...
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Novelda is giving away two full XeThru Inspiration kits worth 1499 US Dollars each, for EETimes Europe's readers to experiment first hand with its XeThru technology.Based on the use of radio waves, rather than infrared, ultrasound or light, the company's X2M1000 Inspiration modules can detect presence just from the chest movement while breathing, and measure both the rate and... MORE INFO AND LAST MONTH' WINNERS...
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.