Mobile Machine Control (MMC) conference - Nuremberg
00, 2013-05-14 11:25:00
CAN in Automation (CiA) has revealed the program for the 1st international Mobile Machine Control (MMC) conference. The conference ...
NFC Reader solutions for Mobile Payments
Enova - Paris
The Future of MEMS: 2020 and Beyond - Milan
European Microwave Week 2014 - Rome
SEMICON Europa 2014- Grenoble
00, 2013-09-12 11:30:00
SEMICON Europa 2014 will be held in Grenoble, France and alternate with Dresden, Germany in future years to better address ...
Plastic Electronics - Grenoble
DVCon Europe 2014 - Munich
Cartes Secure Connexions - Paris
- Non-Metallic Contact Power Measurement Ensures Safety at the Worksite
- IEGT Plus SiC: A Hybrid Approach to Inverter Efficiency and Performance Improvement
- Automated Macro-Model Extraction Using SPICE Netlist
- Dual 13A μModule Regulator with Digital Interface for Remote Monitoring & Control of Power
InterviewCEO interview: China, not Apple, is way to go, says mCube CEO
Ben Lee, CEO of MEMS startup mCube, explains why he wants to spend $37 million on being a supplier of sensors to Chinese ODMs and avoiding a design win with Apple or Samsung.
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
This month, Altium Ltd is offering EETimes Europe's readers the chance to win one TASKING VX-Toolset for ARM Cortex-M Premium Edition, normally licensed for 2.395 Euros, for ultra-rapid prototyping and code development around ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers.
The VX-toolset for ARM is the first TASKING compiler suite to receive the Software Platform technology, which is seamlessly...Read more
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.
Most popular news
- Dual analog iOS oscilloscope comes with Lightning connector
- High-temperature superconductivity discovery paves way for energy superhighways
- Study pinpoints how to make Li-ion batteries last longer
- Rigid-flex PCB meets tough motorbike requirements
- Audi, BMW, Daimler drive open source measurement data management