How to maximize multicore performance
00, 2013-01-04 11:31:00
QNX Software Systems, and Freescale Semiconductor invite you to view this on-demand web seminar that explores how to maximize ...
Mobile Machine Control (MMC) conference - Nuremberg
European 3D TSV Summit - Grenoble
Sensor+Test 2014 - Nuremberg
SEMICON Europa 2014- Grenoble
- 3mm × 3mm QFN IC Directly Monitors 0V to 80V Supplies
- Sensing and Sensor Fundamentals
- Using the 60GHz band for LTE backhaul
- Virtual Antenna Technology: The Flexible and Off-the-Shelf Mobile Antenna Solution
InterviewPerformance monitoring solution helps provide intelligent control of high power systems
A performance monitoring solution designed to enable companies to monitor high power IGBT module systems in locomotive, wind turbine, High Voltage DC and industrial drive applications was unveiled this ...
Filter WizardCheck out the Filter Wizard Series of articles by Filter Guru Kendall Castor-Perry which provide invaluable practical Analog Design guidelines.
Linear video channel
READER OFFERRead more
Internet of Things (IoT) manufacturer Ciseco has launched the Raspberry Pi ‘Wireless Inventors Kit’ (RasWIK), featuring 88 pieces to provide everything a Pi owner needs to follow a series of step-by-step projects or to create their own wireless devices, without the need for configuration or even writing code.
RasWIK has been designed to be highly accessible, demystifying the dark art of wireless and enabling anyone with basic computing skills to begin building wireless devices with a Raspberry Pi. You can create anything from a simple traffic light, to a battery monitor, or even a temperature gauge that sends data to the Xively IoT cloud so billions can access the data.This month, Ciseco is giving away twelve Raspberry Pi Wireless Inventors kits, worth £49.99 each for EETimes Europe's readers to win. Read more
December 15, 2011 | Texas instruments | 222901974
Unique Ser/Des technology supports encrypted video and audio content with full duplex bi-directional control channel over a single wire interface.
Most popular news
- Transport for London plans new road network lighting program to trim energy use by 40 per cent
- Colour measurement averaging unit tackles multi-coloured surfaces
- High-precision flip chip COTS resistors down to 5Ω, with a TCR of ±0.05 ppm/°C
- Optical pen offers an axial resolution of 5nm for the precise measurement of micro-structures
- World market for direct current power systems for commercial buildings to be USD10bn by 2020